Friday, October 1, 2010

New stamp company; "Hooked on Craft"!!!

I have made this card for the exciting launch of an awesome stamp company in Australia called Hooked on Craft! The stamps are made of high quality clear polymer and the designs are gorgeous.They are fantastic to colour with copics too. I am thrilled that I have been chosen to be on the blog design team! Check out the new blog too; Hooked on Craft.

One of my favourite themes is Halloween and Hooked on Craft has a gorgeous set of Halloween Cats. For this card I have used H-0018 Halloween Cats Large. I have coloured this cute stamp in with copics and I have used sparkly glitter paper for my night sky!



I will be making more blog posts with these awesome new stamps so check back soon for more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment