Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tea party anyone?

Here is a card I have made using a stamp of a lovely little lady having a tea party named 'Gabrielle' from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I have coloured her with copics and a touch of copic spicas for added sparkle. The flowers, leaves and the cute little gingham bow I have used are from Hooked on Craft. For the flowers I have used 25mm pink paper roses and I have 'spritzed' them with a dash of Glimmer Mist in 'bronze' for some golden glitz. The leaves were actually originally white leaves but I coloured them with Glimmer Mists in 'cosmos' and a dash of 'bronze'.  You can purchase Glimmer Mists from Simon Says Stamp. I love using the white leaves and colouring them that way you can have any colour leaves you like!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - The challenge for this week is a sketch challenge
- Stamp Something - 'Anything Goes'
- Kraftin Kimmie - 'Fancy Florals'
- Cupcake Inspirations - This week's cupcake inspiration is a lovely cupcake featuring pink, peach, black and white tones

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kelly, cute image and such fabulous details.

    So glad you could join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhhh, Gabrielle is one of my favourite images to colour!!! She looks gorgeous, and LOVE all the pinks! Great job and thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the black outline! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that stamp! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete