Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pretty Little Dee Dee In Pink!

Here is a Birthday card I have made using a gorgeous little lady named "Dee Dee" from The Greeting Farm. I have coloured her with copics and added glossy accents to highlight her bows, boots and part of her clothing. This is my first attempt at colouring darker skin with copics and although I am not completely happy with my colouring I still think she is pretty darn cute! My tag was cut out on my Cricut using 'tags, bags, boxes and more' cartridge and my embossed sentiment is a stamp from Hooked On Craft. My flowers are all from Hooked On Craft also and I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist in 'black cherry', 'strawberry shortcake', 'black magic', and 'dazzling diamonds', and I added a touch of Stickles. I love Hooked On Craft's teeny tiny little flowers (on my tag); I have never seen flowers so small and they are perfect for little areas that need a little something!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

- Card Patterns; Sketch 111
- Cupcake Craft Challenges; Lots of layers
- Let's Ink It Up; Show us your stitching
- Pile It On; Smells like rubber
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Emboss it!
- The Rubber Cafe; Polka dots!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a beautiful card ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the PINK! thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and the colours are fab!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, fantastic colour choice and such lovely colouring of the sweet Dee Dee!!

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute little card, I love this image and the colours you've used are so lovely! Thank you for joining us for our "stitched up" challenge at LIIU ;)

    ReplyDelete