Sunday, May 29, 2011

Moonlit Ride!

This card is a first for me; the first time I have used NO flowers!!! I am sure the next card I make will have tons of flowers on it to make up for it though! I am absolutely in love with these series of stamps designed by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps. This beautiful Carousel Horse is called "Moonlit Ride" and I have coloured him with Prismacolour Pencils and added sparkly glitter to his mane. They are absolutely amazing stamps; I own 6 so far but this is only the second one I have used! Slap on the wrist for me, but I just had to have them and I am sure I will use them all. Behind my horse I have used glitter paper which I have cut out with Spellbinders 'beaded circles' dies. My sweet little bows are from Hooked On Craft; love this store!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

- Card Patterns; Sketch #117
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge; Stars and stripes. I have stripes on my paper and stars on my stamp and around my spellbinders die cut
- Ladybugs Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog; Challenge #29 Animals
- Sew Many Challenges; Challenge #55 Circles
- Hannah And Friends; Challenge #95 Lace and Pearls
- Crafting For All Seasons; Challenge #1 Anything goes. This is a fun new challenge blog with lots of inspiration from the design team cards!


11 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! And I think you managed quite well for a first time ;o)

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week.

    ~ Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical card Kelly! And it looks great with no flowers...well done ;)
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS and hope to see you next time!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Kelly, wondeful colour and I love the glitter. Thanks so much for joining our Animal challenge at LCI this week. Hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow what a beautiful carousel horse .. love the colours
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the shimmer on the card and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining in this week at LCI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so fabulous and beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Love all the purple. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really fantastic! Love the image and how you arranged it!

    Thanks so much fir entering Hanna & Friends this week.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with Moonlit Ride! I love the plum colour on him and the sparkling mane and tail too. Thanks for being a fan of my carousel line! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly...I can't find your email addy anywhere on your blog. Can you please email me regarding Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 111 that you won? If I don't hear from you today we'll have to re-draw for it.
    Thanks! Lisa
    Busystampin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing creation, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete