Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fairys And Unicorns!

Here is another card I have made featuring a gorgeous stamp deisgned by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps called "Wee Snippet and Mystic". Isn't she just gorgeous? I have a number of Crissy's stamps now and I just love them. I have coloured her with copics and added glossy accents and glitter. On my flowers and rose buds I put some glossy accents on them and then dipped them in glitter so they are nice and sparkly. My cute little butterfly trinket pin is from Hooked On Craft. I have also used glitter paper, bling and pearls.

Let me know what you think, I love hearing from you guys!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

- Flutter By Wednesday; Challenege #160 Open
- Magical Monday Challenge; Sketch challenge
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts; Challenege #13 Fairies
- The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenges; Challenge #4 Sugar and spice - all things girly
- One Stop Craft Challenge; Challenge #138 Tag your it!
- All Sorts Challenge Blog; Challenge #110 Free and Easy July


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and such a lovely image. Colouring is wonderful Great take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - gorgeous image and fabulous colouring.
    Thanks for playing Free & Easy at Allsorts with us this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly adorable & so girly
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about your card, from your colouring to your colour choice, thanks for joining us at magical mondays,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the atention to detail, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so Sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeosu card, the images are just so cute and girlie, any girl would love to receive this card

    thanks for joining in with the fun at Allsorts this week

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a gorgeous card - love your colouring.
    Thanx for joining us in The Emerald Faerie Garden.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete