Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Gingerbread Houses!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I can't believe it is Christmas day! I hope you are having a wonderful day where you are!


Every year I make gingerbread houses and I would like to share some pictures with you.

Gingerbread ingredients; lots of butter and sugar!:

Mixing together to form the gingerbread dough:


My gingerbread house pieces cut out and baked, then coated in chocolate on one side to make the house stronger:


House stuck together with more chocolate, all ready to decorate!:

Decorating the house (the fun bit!):



I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!

Much love to everyone xxx

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous and i'm super impressed you've made it from scratch, i usually get a kit and we make a gingerbread house on christmas eve, this year was crazy so we didn't get it done :-( maybe in the next day or so we will xx

    ReplyDelete