Monday, March 5, 2012

A Day In The Sun!

Congrats to all our winners at Bizzy Becs Challenges last month (especially to the winners of the Memory Box dies!). For our March challenge we have an awesome sketch challenge for you to try:


For my card I took the sketch and flipped it on it's side. My stamp is one of the cuties from C.C. Designs and she is called 'Birgitta on a tree stump' (if Bizzy Becs does not have this one just email Bec and she will get it for you!). How cute is she?!!? I have coloured her with copics and added some glossy accents. For my butterfly edge I used a Martha Stewart punch around the page. I also added some cute ladybugs to my card too.


Please join us at Bizzy Becs Challenges for our sketch challenge! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's creations.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
The Stamp Man Challenges Colours of Spring/Easter
Paper Creations Ink Challenge #20; spring is in the air
Pollycraft Monday Challenge Challenge #130; spring has sprung

3 comments:

  1. Lovin the ladybugs, super sweet Spring Card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful spring creation! Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing crafting designs on the cards.It look so cute and sweet.Flowers and paper creation with colourful spots is so interesting.Thanx to share with us.

    radio controlled aeroplane

    ReplyDelete