Wednesday, June 20, 2012

White On White!

We are now onto a new challenge at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations and our theme this week is "white on white". For my card I have used a gorgoeus peacock image from Moon Cookie Gallery called "pretty peacock" available at Whimsy Stamps. I have coloured him with copics and added spicas and glossy accents. My sweet stamp sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps as well, and I cut it out with the matching die (I just adore these stamp sets!).


Please join us at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations for our 'white on white' challenge!

 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kelly, I like the peacock and all the gorgeous embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kelly love the blue peacock, and the embellishments are lovely! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kelly. The image really stands out against the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely stunning kelly.gorgeous image and i love the white on white design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Kelly. love the flower dies and the gorgeous stamp you colored.

    ~Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly this is just beautiful what a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete