Sunday, July 1, 2012

Purple, Gold And Glitter!

Today we are onto a new challenge at The Craft Garden and our theme this month is an inspiration picture:



For my card I was inspired by the gorgeous strong rich colours and the flowers. I have used one of the gorgeous images designed by Ching-Chou Kuik for Sweet Pea Stamps and coloured her with copics. I couldnt resist adding glitter to her wings! My flowers are from Hooked On Craft.

Please join us at The Craft Garden for this months challenge!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

- Sweet Pea Stampers. Frameworthy
- Craft Your Passion. Challenge #116; things with wings

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card kelly, love the border punch and wonderful details.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kelly, I like the image the colours and the embellishments,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fabulous kelly.really stunning colour combo and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, what a lovely stunning card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete