Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday!

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge at Hooked On Craft Challenges! All the entries were wonderful! Now, onto our new challenge; our theme this month is 'cards for men'. I find making cards for males really challenging becuase I just want to cover everything with glitter and flowers! For my card I decided to not use an image but to make a feature of the sentiment and patterned paper. The bling on my card (I couldnt resist using a little bit of bling!) is from Hooked On Craft.


Please join us over at Hooked On Craft Challenges for our 'cards for men' challenges!


Here is my card:


Inside of my card:


I sent this card with homemade gingerbread cookies and a matching tag:


Close up of my tag:


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card kelly, I like the colours and the design those cookies look yummy.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete