Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Little Bear And His Ducky!

We are all set for another fun challenge at Whimsy Stamps and this time our theme is 'fancy edges'. For my card I have used one of the very cute digis by Kathryne from StampArt Design and he is called 'little bear ducky'. I have also used the bonus sentiment and cute little sailor hat that come with this image. My little bear is coloured with copics and I added some glossy accents. My fancy edge is a 'punch around the page' by Martha Strewart and my cute corners are a die from Whimsy Stamps. My card was featured in an issue of Whimsy Stamps magazine (very exciting for me!).

Please join us at Whimsy Stamps for our 'fancy edges' challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly, I like the sweet image the flowers,and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving what you've done with Little Bear, Kelly! The fancy edge is gorgeous. Love the colours, flowers, the added little duckies in the corners. The sentiment looks cute with it. It's all so beautiful! Congrats on your publication! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous kelly.fabulous bright and zingy colours an di love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete